I don't know if I'm doing the chi running stance properly. I lean forward, tip pelvis up, and try to relax and move in forward steady motion w/out bobbing up and down, or swinging arms too much. I noticed it makes me run faster whether I want to or not! I want to run with you Tiff, maybe you can help my form!
How's the running coming Jess? I'm so proud of you. Just remember your lean in your running form determines your speed. It always helps me to practice the movement first, by running in place, then add the lean to move forward. Also, go to runner's world (link is at the bottom of the page) and go to Smart Coach. You can plug some info in and it will give you a specialized running schedule. That's what I used for the marathon training and will be utilizing again here soon. It's great. Let me know how it's all coming. Love, Joll :)
Welcome to our healthy living family blog! Post all your favorite healthy recipes, ideas, tidbits of health information and of course, pictures, pictures, pictures! Pictures of your latest healthy dish, events you've been in and anything else you can think of geared toward living healthy!!!
Have you signed up yet Jess? I'm pretty sure I'll do it with ya, that would be awesome.
ReplyDeleteJoelle
O.K. I haven't signed up yet. I'm trying to decide of I can do the training with a 4 month old bebe! I've started jogging.
ReplyDeleteYOU GO GIRL!!!!!
ReplyDelete~Tiff
I don't know if I'm doing the chi running stance properly. I lean forward, tip pelvis up, and try to relax and move in forward steady motion w/out bobbing up and down, or swinging arms too much. I noticed it makes me run faster whether I want to or not! I want to run with you Tiff, maybe you can help my form!
ReplyDeleteHow's the running coming Jess? I'm so proud of you. Just remember your lean in your running form determines your speed. It always helps me to practice the movement first, by running in place, then add the lean to move forward. Also, go to runner's world (link is at the bottom of the page) and go to Smart Coach. You can plug some info in and it will give you a specialized running schedule. That's what I used for the marathon training and will be utilizing again here soon. It's great. Let me know how it's all coming. Love,
ReplyDeleteJoll :)