Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Hello Everybody! Just thought I'd share! I've been loving the fat free vegan recipes website, and I have tried a few that I loved! I'll just tell you which ones and you can go to the link! The kid friendly recipes are great! We tried "chinese spaghetti" and it was delicious, except I substituted in rice pasta instead. I tried the mac and cheese recipe, I tried that delicious eggplant parmesan DELICIOUS! We made the Texas Caviar salsa recipe, and the Roasted Red Pepper Hummus is so good. I love to try new recipes. Ry loves them all, and so do the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
posted by Jessi
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you're using and loving that website Jess... isn't it great? I use the "Eat to Live" section all the time. I'll have to try the ones you've suggested. Thanks, Love ya!
ReplyDelete