I was on Dr. Furhman's site and read this today:
"You choose to Eat To Live because you have made the decision never to have a heart attack. It is for those who are not satisfied with merely reducing their risk a little. You will learn that drugs, surgery and medical care are insufficient to protect you against a medical tragedy. You Eat To Live to avoid the need for medicines, to avoid the need for medical intervention, to avoid invasive surgery, and to avoid the medical tragedies that are so prevalent in our society. You decide to Eat To Live because you realize life is valuable and worth living fully with your full mental faculties and physical abilities maintained into your later years".
It is so true, and what I've always believed, though at times I've faltered like we all do once in a while (it's so easy to follow the masses). Thanks for starting this blog site so we can encourage each other- it's wonderful! Here's to all our success in Health! Love, Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you so much mom for posting that quote and your tidbit. I love everything you've been posting and that polenta looks delisioso. :D
ReplyDeleteAwesome quote Mom! I feel the same way! Sometimes it is easy to follow the masses, but it's not worth it! Health is irreplaceable
ReplyDelete