Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fuhrman's Fudgsicles









Mmmm! These are my favorite treat so far. And SUPER quick and easy to make.














Fuhrman's Fudgsicles:

2 bananas
1 cup raw cashews
3 TBSP Cocoa Pwdr (Non-alkalized is best)
1 tsp Vanilla

Blend it all up, dollop into ice cube trays, freeze for 2 hrs, enjoy!

Cal: ?
Fat: 14 gms, I think, in entire batch

2 comments:

  1. Joelle, I tried macadamia nuts instead of cashews, and it was great! Are those chunks in your fudgesicles? Maybe you just needed to blend a little longer- mine turned out very smooth (or maybe the macadamias make it smoother- who knows?). Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some cashew chunks but that's just because I like a little nutty chewiness :D. I usually blend until they're mostly smooth with bits 'o' chunks. So, yes, if you blend longer, then they're smoother which is also divine! Maxadamia nuts are the other nuts that work in this recipe as they and the cashews make the creaminess. Other nuts (almonds, pecan, walnuts, etc.) make a more grainy texture.

    ReplyDelete